Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Alpha and Beta hemolytic organisms mnemonic

Hey everyone!
I'll be discussing hemolytic patterns of streptococci in this post because they are particularly confusing.

Alpha and Beta hemolytic organisms mnemonic
Pneumoniae and Pyogens start with P and they confused me yesterday in a practice test :O
Hence, my need for making a mnemonic :D

Remembering N for pNeumoniae makes it easier! ^_^

I know I post super short blogs these days with lil explanations but I am really focusing on preparing for my exams for the next three months (So please pray for me < 3 )

-IkaN

Related post: Antibiotic sensitivity tests for gram positive cocci mnemonic

2 comments:

This is express yourself space. Where you type create something beautiful! <3
Wondering what do I write? Well...
Tell us something you know better. You are a brilliant mind. Yes, you are! ^__^
Ask about something you don't understand @_@?
Compliment... Say something nice! =D
Be a good critic and correct us if something went wrong :|
Go ahead. Comment all you like here! (:

PS: We have moderated comments to reduce spam. ALL comments that are not spam will be published on the website.